My Son

My Son

Friday, December 19, 2014

Lee's Summit R-7 School District: I'm As Disappointed In Lee's Summit as Dr. McGehee Is About The New Commissioner

Lee's Summit R-7 School District: I'm As Disappointed In Lee's Summit as Dr. McGehee Is About The New Commissioner



However, Lee’s Summit Superintendent David McGehee made it known in a tweet after the board’s announcement that he wanted new leadership from outside the department.



“Chance to heal and regain trust is lost,” he wrote. “Shame on you @MOEducation State Board. Reality and perception collide with no surprises here.”



I feel the same every election.  We have the same people on the school board, the city council, the CAC, Lee's Summit Cares, and every other organization in this town.  We need new leadership in Lee's Summit.  We need a chance to heal and regain trust.  We will never see it, either.

No comments: